lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #101
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 200? club car

At Ease! Soldiers Smoke em if you got em
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #102
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

We all give the best answers we can, but when we aren't there to flip this or twist that the only thing we can rely on is the poster. He is upset that the cart won't run we get upset when we don't have all the information. I get embarrassed when I don't ask the write question. So we get prickley, lets see what give when the cable gets hooked up.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #103
Powersmokein
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
whoa there csason! watch were your stepping there there are other vets here that saw the posts a nd the comments from others. some may not have been in the same branch, or same time frame as you. grammar and spelling have nothing to do her. he has a list with his cart, he was trying to fix it, with what i can tell is never working on one exexpt fromaybe the minor stuff.
as a 8 year engineer/motor veteran AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY! i can care less if he can type or spell as long as i can read and understand what he wants or needs, i will try to help. thats what i was taught at nco scholl" you dont have to know everything, just as long as you know where to find what you need" 4 freaking weaks for them to tell me that right there. they showed me were to find and get the tools i needed. and were to make friends, cause you never know when you are going to need them!

if you need help power smoking give us a list, or pm one of use with alist, it maight be 3 things that are ***. with one thing. a list of what is going on. some will try to help, not have to read after 100 post and try to help you. but it will take time. its the winter know you have plenty of time my friend feel free to pm me, then i will send you a personal email so if theyy dont want to help, i will try as much as i can.
thanks and Hooah Airborne
Powersmokein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #104
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

thats AIRBORNE! say it with pride!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #105
Powersmokein
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

ya mean type it with pride?? haha
Old 12-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #106
Powersmokein
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
thats AIRBORNE! say it with pride!
"AIRBORNE RANGER where have you been, I been around the world and back again,AIRBORNE RANGER how did you go, on a C-130 flyin in real low........."
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car