lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2011, 05:36 AM   #21
rockinr382
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Location: England.live in a small Hamlet(village) poulation28
Smile Re: G1 Yamaha - Rattling

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB74 View Post
rockinr382: All the later buggies have a dampener to keep the motor mounts from flexing too much and allowing too much slack in the drive belt. I think it is something that Yamaha decided they needed as they got more machines in the field and discovered this potential problem. If the brackets are there, set it up.

jhy6msu: Click on the "Site Sponsors" link in the tool bar at the top of the page and check with the businesses that support this site. They should be able to help you get what you need.
Many thanks for this information, I actually got an e mail from the technical depatment that told me the tensioner wasn't required.They can't be aware that they were uprated to have it fitted,I have sent for the parts including the new engine mounts so patiently waiting receive and fit them, and resolve my problem.
Very best regards,
rockinr382
rockinr382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
g1-am4, rattling, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha