lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2019, 11:43 PM   #231
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Help first golf cart 1997 club car ds

Sorry guys my wife's close friends mother died on Valentine's day SMH...... But yes I got the new charger hooked it up worked like a charm I noticed right off the bat that the batteries were not boiling.... I said well that's a good thing. Took the cart on a ride last night it did well seamed to do pretty good. I do like the led monitor station on top of the yewy.... It is informative and I like it goes into a float mode as well. It has been raining here on and off all day I hope to drive the cart tomorrow... I know it will not change the outcome of the verdict of needing new batteries but it did seem that I was moving along better after using the new charger than the old one. Or maybe it was just in my head that it was performaing better.... The yewy charger is light weight and quiet you can hear the fan kick on just for a bit but then it cuts right back off. I will definitely drive the cart tomorrow and see what happens. I appreciate all of your help in this thread and my next three things on the list will be to alignment the front wheels pulls to the left some and then a USB port on the cart and fixing the noise from the rear of the cart but on that I don't know where to begin.
Dodge1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2019, 11:46 PM   #232
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Mooncarter will have all your answers....

Sounds good. Enjoy the ride!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:03 AM   #233
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

Bahaha Nole
Old 02-17-2019, 03:05 AM   #234
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Sorry about your wife's friend's mother. I know it is a difficult time but we must all get through this.

As far as the cart's performance being better or "just in your head" to paraphrase the situation, Nole is much more qualified to extrapolate the needed information to make that diagnosis. He can indeed supply a prognosis with much greater accuracy than I concerning this set of facts.

Glad to hear you are "back on the road."
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 01:07 PM   #235
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

Well that sounds great both of you have great experience and advice so where should we Begin?
Old 02-17-2019, 03:51 PM   #236
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge1812 View Post
Well that sounds great both of you have great experience and advice so where should we Begin?
PM me for MC's personal cell phone, address, itinerary, next of kin, etc.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:08 PM   #237
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Dodge, as far as the other things you want to do to this cart, start another thread and you will get help from others who have done that sort of thing. This thread has been devoted to chargers, OBC, batteries etc.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car