lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #71
statjunk
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2008 Club Car speed adjustment

Great thread. Love all the followups.

Tom
statjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #72
fabricatorjay
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmne View Post
I'm new to the golf car world. I also have a 2008 CC Pres. Not sure of the speed code, but it is showing 15 on my GPS. I would like to bump it up with little work. I have seen Spedy Link or the dealer I bought if from tells me to just switch out the magnet.

What is the best fix? If the magnet is the better fix then does anyone have directions with pictures? I'm not the most handy.

Thanks in advance.
i just got a magnet from phoenix america it works great,if you always use it for golf and its hilly the regan breaking in your motor wont work anymore but thats what foot brakes are for,20 mph for 9.50 is alot better than 120 for the code 4 speed,same thing......and its realy easy
fabricatorjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #73
Carryone
Getting Wild

@fabricatorjay

how to find magnet on the site

do you have a number ?
thx
Carryone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #74
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
-snip- Club Car's policy however, if there is still a warranty remaining on a car equipped with the 12 Volt batteries, they want you to replace them with the US Battery batteries. They seem to hold up better....
I can attest to that. Mine have been great for 2+ yrs and I follow all the do's and do not's to ensure battery life. Mine is for recreation, but the US Batteries have been excellent and my neighbor has the 6/8's and we test them against each other all the time. For distance, my 4-12's out does his 6/8's every time we have tried them (meaning on 8+ mile drives his drops off before mine.) We will have to see whose last the longest as they are both the same age and usage is just about the same.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car