lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-31-2017, 06:14 PM   #11
Naturallight
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Need Advice 2014 G29

Thanks ranch for the info. I'm thinking you are right. Did you upgrade your solenoid ? When the cart was running it only went 10 or 11 so an Alltrex was something I was considering. Just not so soon.
Naturallight is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-31-2017, 06:20 PM   #12
yamahaguy97
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturallight View Post
Home now. Still have no solenoid click. Pack voltage is 50.2 volts. In tow position 50.2 to solenoid large post and 41.4 volts on large post going to controller. Small terminals 1.9 volts to both. In the run position, the same voltage to both large posts and 50.2 volts on small terminals on solenoid. Same readings when I unplug the controller. Why 41.4 volts on one side of solenoid? I have read a number of cgtech response to solenoid questions and no click with good pack voltage seems to indicate bad controller? Can you jump the large terminals or is this a bad idea?
you can jump the solenoid if you want, but they don't go bad that often
yamahaguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #13
Naturallight
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Thanks Yamahaguy97 I did and your right
Old 08-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #14
Naturallight
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Just an update. Got a alltrax XCT 400 from Scotty ( fast shipping) as well as HD solenoid.
Runs great , lot faster. The old solenoid had a Yamaha part # and printed on the sticker was 12 volt gas? Looks like it was on there for a while. Have a couple issues but will start new thread. Thanks for the helpful suggestions. This is all new to me.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha