lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #11
jiminpa
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 97 key start : Shut it off still runs!

Glad to hear everything is back on the road again!
Also, I second needing business to pick back up soon. I provide support for manufacturing and manufacturing around here is not spending any $$ they don't absolutely have to. Consequently, I don't have any extra $$$ for anything.
jiminpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-06-2010, 04:42 AM   #12
Pipsta
Getting Wild

Club Car

Strange story.... two nights and about 15 hours running time later it happened again. Same exact thing. Solenoid stuck. Will get back to the cart early this week and see if whacking it makes it unstick, something I didn't do the first time around. I wonder what's happening to make this weird problem pop up. There's got to be something happening or about to show itself at an inopportune moment that if I can resolve beforehand would be much better.
Pipsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
papaw
Gone Wild

Club Car

Didn't you have a ton of ele. problems early this year? May be time to wire wire this one.
papaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #14
jiminpa
Gone Wild

Club Car

might be the micro-switches this time, (you might have had both problems to begin with) though, it is not uncommon to get crap parts these days. All it takes is a little bit of dirt/oil/etc. to cause those connections inside the solenoid to start to arch a little when they open and close, once that starts to happen, it's not long till they start to stick.
jiminpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #15
Pipsta
Getting Wild

Club Car

It was the solenoid again. This time I pulled it out and gave it a rap on the bottom and put it back in. That fixed it at least temporarily until it happens again. Probably would have fixed the first one I replaced which I still have that I put aside. I wonder what's causing this. Hmm...
Pipsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #16
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

clean the surface where it sits before you put one back on see if that helps............................................. ......
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car