lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Doctor Detroit
Not Yet Wild

Default My Radio Cuts out

Here's my problem, when ever I hit the gas pedal my radio works just fine. But most the time when my club car stops the radio will cut out and not come back on until I take off. Also when I turn the ignition switch on the radio will come on, but cuts off when I turn my lights on. But if I jump on the cart and take off the radio comes back on. Recently I added 5 strings of 12 volt led lights but I can't believe that would be my problem seeing how they don't take that much juice. ..... I checked my battery out and that's not the problem so what could be causing my headache with this? Also when it cuts off the radio it is not consistant. Most times it does it, but sometimes it doesn't. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could clue me in on what might be causing my problem. Thanks, any info is better than no info.
Doctor Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: My Radio Cuts out

check for loose wires or connections from radio and speakers also do you have an antenna................lots of gas carts have radio issues from the noise of the engine for some stupid reason..............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: My Radio Cuts out

Where does the radio get it's 12v power from?
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car