lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #21
kimmer71
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Oil Leak 99 club car

I've got one leaking too. Case gasket above the dipstick tube. I will say this, if/when you replace that gasket, try the Permatex Grey (high torque) gasket maker/sealer. That is some good stuff!
kimmer71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2010, 05:56 AM   #22
bertherr
Not Yet Wild

Would you use this sealer alone or with a new gasket? The last time I replaced this gasket I only used some tack & seal with it. Thanks, Bert
bertherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 AM   #23
bertherr
Not Yet Wild

I finially got some garage time and fixed my oil leak. The leak was the clutch side gasket, AGAIN. The first time I replaced this gasket I did so without removing the engine and only used tack & seal with the gasket. This only lasted about 3 years. This time I used silicone on case cover & engine with the gasket inbetween. I hope this will last a bit longer this time. I pulled the engine this time and found this to be easier than doing the work with the engine in the cart. Bert
bertherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car