lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #10
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV Auto-Brake Problem III

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartboy View Post
We've got a couple carts that are just locking up and stopping . . . I was on one the other day. Turn the key off and back on, and off you go. It has the new solenoid, so who knows?

I miss that little meter I had when I worked with Club Cars, so you could check out battery information, like if it got a full charge.
they have one for the RXV's...... ask your tech to supply you with one.... they cost quite a bit so he may not be willing to part with one, but it never hurts to ask.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO