lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2019, 09:32 AM   #1
Bubblerings
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2000 ezgo 36 volt new 4horse pack voltage on each terminal all the time.

Cart quit suddenly. I suspect it was accelerating when it wasn't being asked to, i.e. something was wrong in the pedal box. (I was not driving at the time) I'm using an ezgo trouble shooting guide and multimeter but... my skill level is; I can take anything apart.
This cart is in great shape for 2000, rebuilt by government employees with too much time on their hands. It would not surprise me if the previous owners, National fish and wildlife, made some creative errors with the wiring.
Question; Is pack voltage on all four terminals of the motor at all times, even when the key is in my pocket a bad thing? If so can you help me trace backward to the cause?
Bubblerings is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-06-2019, 09:51 AM   #2
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2000 ezgo 36 volt new 4horse pack voltage on each terminal all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblerings View Post
Cart quit suddenly. I suspect it was accelerating when it wasn't being asked to, i.e. something was wrong in the pedal box. (I was not driving at the time) I'm using an ezgo trouble shooting guide and multimeter but... my skill level is; I can take anything apart.
This cart is in great shape for 2000, rebuilt by government employees with too much time on their hands. It would not surprise me if the previous owners, National fish and wildlife, made some creative errors with the wiring.
Question; Is pack voltage on all four terminals of the motor at all times, even when the key is in my pocket a bad thing? If so can you help me trace backward to the cause?
Welcome.

Voltage in reference to what? Where are you placing your positive and negative probes when you measure pack voltage? Once we know the drive type, we can give you a wiring diagram for your cart.

Please tell us more about your cart.

Drive type:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...en-system.html
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
36 volt, 4 horse, ezgo, voltage problem
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO