lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2022, 05:56 AM   #1
cdestuck
Not Yet Wild

Default Seat plywood size

I need to replace the vinyl and plywood on a friends 2005 TXT cart. It’s not handy to me rt now but I’d like to precut the wood for both the seat and the seat back prior to getting to the cart. Would someone mind measuring both the length and width of both pieces. Not exact size, can be a couple inches larger and I’ll trace them out when I get to the cart. Can be a couple inches larger. Tks in advance.
cdestuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2022, 09:27 AM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Seat plywood size

Roughly 43" wide & 18" deep will leave you a bit to trim for the base. It has some cutout on both ends to accommodate the handles. Backrest you can start about that same 43" wide by 14" tall. Again you'll need to do some trimming and shaping.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 09:29 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

piece of cake....

SEAT: 43" x 22"
BACK: 37" X 11"
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 11:35 AM   #4
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

A good upgrade is to replace with some “King Starboard” and you will never have to replace it again. It is as easy to cut as plywood.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 11:55 AM   #5
cdestuck
Not Yet Wild

Thanks to all. I appreciate your time and giving me this info. I do have a full sheet of three-quarter inch pressure-treated plywood from a project and I’ll have enough from this piece to do both seat pieces. Thanks again
cdestuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:16 PM   #6
GolfNfool
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdestuck View Post
I need to replace the vinyl and plywood on a friends 2005 TXT cart. It’s not handy to me rt now but I’d like to precut the wood for both the seat and the seat back prior to getting to the cart. Would someone mind measuring both the length and width of both pieces. Not exact size, can be a couple inches larger and I’ll trace them out when I get to the cart. Can be a couple inches larger. Tks in advance.
Can you take a pic of the back of your back rest? Want to upgrade my marathon seats and curious if it will bolt up….
GolfNfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO