lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2019, 09:14 AM   #741
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Bombardier NEV owner exchange

I just got a lead on a Bombardier that has been sitting in a guys garage in calif for a couple years, pm me if interested, i have some info on it, the guy tried to sell it to me, but i have no interest in it.
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-24-2019, 05:54 PM   #742
acoles91
Not Yet Wild

Hi everyone, I have taken ownership of a bomb nev and going to replace the batteries. Mine has 75 ah in it and I have seen it suggested that it should have 100 ah, any thoughts?
acoles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:23 PM   #743
Isometriks62
Not Yet Wild

The higher the AH the greater the capacity, so higher is better for me. However, there is a size restriction to the battery area. So please keep that in mind when upgrading to larger batteries. Of course you could add a tow trailer with whatever size you want for a battery, just kidding.
Isometriks62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:48 PM   #744
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isometriks62 View Post
The higher the AH the greater the capacity, so higher is better for me. However, there is a size restriction to the battery area. So please keep that in mind when upgrading to larger batteries. Of course you could add a tow trailer with whatever size you want for a battery, just kidding.
The batteries are the same SIZE regardless of AH.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:24 AM   #745
ewpwbwi
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoles91 View Post
Hi everyone, I have taken ownership of a bomb nev and going to replace the batteries. Mine has 75 ah in it and I have seen it suggested that it should have 100 ah, any thoughts?
See post 630, my replacement batteries were a little wider than the channel, so added plywood over the channel, height was not a problem, but made new hold down straps, batteries are 100ah

FYI......batt info at posts 263, 275,602 and 629
ewpwbwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:32 AM   #746
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

If you want ownership of another one, hit me up.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:40 PM   #747
ewpwbwi
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewpwbwi View Post
See post 630, my replacement batteries were a little wider than the channel, so added plywood over the channel, height was not a problem, but made new hold down straps, batteries are 100ah

FYI......batt info at posts 263, 275,602 and 629
battery info...... install pix at post 629
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100 ah battery.jpg (24.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-04-2019, 09:08 PM   #748
ewpwbwi
Getting Wild

simple battery replacement steps...…..
I jacked the car up about 8”. Slid 2 dolly’s with 2x4 on them under the car, to shim a close fit to the battery tray. With the dolly’s under the car I lowered the car onto the dollys, just enough to relieve the tension off the tray bolts, unbolted all the bolts around the "T" shaped pan.
Then I jacked the car up off the battery pack, Disconnected a few wires, Pulled the dolly out, Replaced the batteries and slid the dolly back under the car, Reinstalled the wires, lowered the car, just enough to mate the bolt holes in the tray, reinstalled the bolts, then raised the car and mounted battery pack just enough to free the dolly and pulled the dolly out…..see pix at post #630 page 63.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:59 PM   #749
Essentialbill
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
I got a 2000 Bombardier Classic E without batteries. Recently installed a new battery pack and cart does not move at all. Solenoid does not click even when a 12volt signal comes from an ignition switch to it. Looks like the controller does not send a negative signal to the solenoid. I checked the solenoid and it works as it should. I sent the controller, cluster and ignition swith to Peacock Lmtd. and the said all of the parts work properly. Can anyone tell me if they have any suggestions what my next step should be, suggestions as to what I should check next? much appreciate your time.
I just got a 1999 from my mother in law. Sometime it works other times it won’t click. What did you find was the problem. Thank you
Essentialbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:28 PM   #750
geno1979
Not Yet Wild

Can you post the manual link again?
geno1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts