lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.



Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 06:15 AM   #11
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang
 
ez go go's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenville, AL
Posts: 1,063
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Let us know how that cam works out!! I am glad you decided to bore out that jet.. The price of that small piece of brass is high compared to the few minutes it takes to bore the main jet the cart comes with..
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #12
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eldon Missouri
Posts: 977
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez go go View Post
Stump... If you can find a bit and mimic the same process I did, it should work out for ya... I dont know about a " poke and hope " and don't care. Seein as you have a somewhat mod. engine and need more fuel, these clever people that " got together " really doesnt matter b/c your engine isn't stock persay. You can buy larger jets, but opening the bore is possible w/o destroying the jet and is very much worth the PRICE OF ADMISSION!!
Very droll, I was merely trying to point out that taking a stab at a jet size is at best a "guestimation" and at worst could lead to engine damage. As to your comment re "opening the bore w/o destroying the jet", think about that for a moment before you flap your metaphorical gums again, are you deluded enough to believe that the hole could be restored to its original size ? Too large a bore and that thing is toast, period. I have worked on motorcycle and small engines for 35 years and trust me, even small scratches inside those jets will have an effect on the fuel flow that can cause all manner of havoc with the combustion process so whilst I wholeheartedly applaud treestump for the innovative use of his 11 inch Logan, you have to admit that this is a trial and error (poke and hope) method at best. I'm delighted that it worked for his particular set up and i'm all for making modifications to get these these things running better but for you to take the piss out of me for having the temerity to caution against the possible folly of trying to outdo the designers parameters is just plain bloody rude !!
Rant over, let's move on please.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #13
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang
 
ez go go's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenville, AL
Posts: 1,063
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
Very droll, I was merely trying to point out that taking a stab at a jet size is at best a "guestimation" and at worst could lead to engine damage. As to your comment re "opening the bore w/o destroying the jet", think about that for a moment before you flap your metaphorical gums again, are you deluded enough to believe that the hole could be restored to its original size ? Too large a bore and that thing is toast, period. I have worked on motorcycle and small engines for 35 years and trust me, even small scratches inside those jets will have an effect on the fuel flow that can cause all manner of havoc with the combustion process so whilst I wholeheartedly applaud treestump for the innovative use of his 11 inch Logan, you have to admit that this is a trial and error (poke and hope) method at best. I'm delighted that it worked for his particular set up and i'm all for making modifications to get these these things running better but for you to take the piss out of me for having the temerity to caution against the possible folly of trying to outdo the designers parameters is just plain bloody rude !!
Rant over, let's move on please.

Chris.
Your inconsistent babbling is the only droll thing here now... So far you've only succeeded in bashing people out here tryin to help. Your rude and arrogant and I personally wish you would go elsewhere b/c you are no help.. You only have the urge to step on peoples fingers to put a feather in your hat. Your continued replies to bash anyone and everyone that tries to help only magnifies your stupidity and incompetence. Why don't you clean your glasses, take your thumb out of your a@@ and read my reply. It never leans or refers in any way shape or form that the jet could be restored. I know exactly what will and won't happen to an engine under the wrong circumstances. I used a method that works so it is proven. You've proved your an a##hole and I believe it. Ya know, try to be constructive next time and maybe it won't come to this. I didn't start this process of rude replies but I intend to end it. You've done nothing but removed all doubt that your a self absorbed moron. Apparently your 35 years was spent mostly around the exhaust pipes of all those engines because your ability to think before speaking is shot. Your reply about " poke and hope " was all you. If it's too much for you to reply in a sensible way then DON'T REPLY. I never negated the fact that the bit Stump had wouldn't work. I only let him know how I did it. I never took anything out of you, much less piss as you put it, you interpreted what I wrote in a negative way and that was not the intention. I offered a method that worked b/c I didn't have the tools he has. Nobody is impressed with your clever vocabulary so just go away. Having to reply to you in this way has brought me closer to your level and I've found it to be the lowest. I highly doubt the rant is over b/c I feel sure your ego is way to big to leave w/o the last word so go ahead and open your mouth and remove whatever doubt is left that your a maniacal douchebag!! OVER!! If rude is what you wanted, now you have it.
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #14
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eldon Missouri
Posts: 977
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez go go View Post
Your inconsistent babbling is the only droll thing here now... So far you've only succeeded in bashing people out here tryin to help. Your rude and arrogant and I personally wish you would go elsewhere b/c you are no help.. You only have the urge to step on peoples fingers to put a feather in your hat. Your continued replies to bash anyone and everyone that tries to help only magnifies your stupidity and incompetence. Why don't you clean your glasses, take your thumb out of your a@@ and read my reply. It never leans or refers in any way shape or form that the jet could be restored. I know exactly what will and won't happen to an engine under the wrong circumstances. I used a method that works so it is proven. You've proved your an a##hole and I believe it. Ya know, try to be constructive next time and maybe it won't come to this. I didn't start this process of rude replies but I intend to end it. You've done nothing but removed all doubt that your a self absorbed moron. Apparently your 35 years was spent mostly around the exhaust pipes of all those engines because your ability to think before speaking is shot. Your reply about " poke and hope " was all you. If it's too much for you to reply in a sensible way then DON'T REPLY. I never negated the fact that the bit Stump had wouldn't work. I only let him know how I did it. I never took anything out of you, much less piss as you put it, you interpreted what I wrote in a negative way and that was not the intention. I offered a method that worked b/c I didn't have the tools he has. Nobody is impressed with your clever vocabulary so just go away. Having to reply to you in this way has brought me closer to your level and I've found it to be the lowest. I highly doubt the rant is over b/c I feel sure your ego is way to big to leave w/o the last word so go ahead and open your mouth and remove whatever doubt is left that your a maniacal douchebag!! OVER!! If rude is what you wanted, now you have it.
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Another drivel ridden diatrabe. Please Mr Chimp err (Chump) (i'm sure you mean well) but don't try and come across with your "been there done it shite" .
P.S, Spell check was free last I checked. You might want to look it up chump

Your friend,

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:16 AM   #15
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang
 
ez go go's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenville, AL
Posts: 1,063
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

[QUOTE=invalidsession;431689]Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Another drivel ridden diatrabe. Please Mr Chimp err (Chump) (i'm sure you mean well) but don't try and come across with your "been there done it shite" .
P.S, Spell check was free last I checked. You might want to look it up chump

Your friend,

Chris.[/QUOTE

Well, looks like I was right about the ego. Your like a really sucky book... The spelling was intentional you dope.. I knew it would get under the skin of such a anal wierdo like yourself who constantly yearns for someone to pat him on the back for his decorated vocabulary. Looks like OCD. Hmm, pathetic, you must be thinkin of yourself cause your the one that got this whole thing started. Deny all you want, but reading from the top of this post will prove it. I've had to deal with a$$holes like you more than once, BEEN THERE DONE THAT... It's an avatar by the way. I guess you don't have one because you couldn't post a picture of an A$$HOLE!! I guess you already know your worth. You named yourself " INVALID SESSION ". That say it all. That sums up your whole existance and you came up with it. I mean how much more obvious could it be. Ha!!

P.S. Your the only chump I've come across so far and I am not your friend so do not refer to me as one...
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 AM   #16
BigRed77
Getting Wild
 
BigRed77's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Horseshoe Bay, Texas
Posts: 98
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Soooo,
anybody know the measurement for a #90?
BigRed77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:21 AM   #17
lomcevac
Gone Wild
 
lomcevac's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Salisbury, NC
Posts: 568
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

[quote=ez go go;431725]
Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Another drivel ridden diatrabe. Please Mr Chimp err (Chump) (i'm sure you mean well) but don't try and come across with your "been there done it shite" .
P.S, Spell check was free last I checked. You might want to look it up chump

Your friend,

Chris.[/QUOTE

Well, looks like I was right about the ego. Your like a really sucky book... The spelling was intentional you dope.. I knew it would get under the skin of such a anal wierdo like yourself who constantly yearns for someone to pat him on the back for his decorated vocabulary. Looks like OCD. Hmm, pathetic, you must be thinkin of yourself cause your the one that got this whole thing started. Deny all you want, but reading from the top of this post will prove it. I've had to deal with a$$holes like you more than once, BEEN THERE DONE THAT... It's an avatar by the way. I guess you don't have one because you couldn't post a picture of an A$$HOLE!! I guess you already know your worth. You named yourself " INVALID SESSION ". That say it all. That sums up your whole existance and you came up with it. I mean how much more obvious could it be. Ha!!

P.S. Your the only chump I've come across so far and I am not your friend so do not refer to me as one...
Funny stuff here. Just let it go EZ, there's no getting through to people like this. I deal with one every day.
lomcevac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #18
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang
 
ez go go's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenville, AL
Posts: 1,063
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Your right lomcevac.... I'm glad to see someone has noticed how arrogant he has been.. I couldn't bite my tounge any longer, I had to let him have it. I was only offerin treestump a suggestion.. I see you feel my pain and I feel yours... Thanks for the backing, maybe he's gone!!! Have a good day!!
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #19
lbmfpeterson
Gone Wild
 
lbmfpeterson's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chanlder AZ
Posts: 201
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

ez go go you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let him get to you! (he has huge internet muscles lol)

big red---Ill check the 90 jet if you really need it. I have one in stock I assume I can just use a mic to check it????
lbmfpeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:16 PM   #20
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang
 
ez go go's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenville, AL
Posts: 1,063
Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbmfpeterson View Post
ez go go you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let him get to you! (he has huge internet muscles lol)

big red---Ill check the 90 jet if you really need it. I have one in stock I assume I can just use a mic to check it????
Thanks!!
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Stock main jet size?? Gas Yamaha
How to drill Jet Gas Yamaha
drill & tap Big Block Talk!
G16 main jet Gas Yamaha
Main Fuse Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.