lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #1
Acruc86
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha G22 drive issue

So i just picked up a G22 cart and it only has reverse. I read about checking the cable adjustments and seems that its fulling engaged when selector is in forward. What would be the next thing to check? I went to check the rear end fluid to find out there wasnt any in there. Some metal shavings inside. I cleaned it up but before putting fluid back in and trying it is there anything else to check while i have the cover off in why it will only drive in reverse and not forward? Im sure the rear differential is gonna need to be rebuilt since it didnt have fluid but wanted to figure out why it wont go forward first before putting more money into the rear diff.
Acruc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha