lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
MadMax78
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Question Five Panel Rear View Miror

Instructions said to mount it to the roof supports but the mirror is to wide for that. I just mounted it to the top with the four screws that were provided. Works but very bouncy going down the road. Will it pull loose from use? How have you mounted yours?
MadMax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2011, 08:44 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Five Panel Rear View Miror

I mount them to the metal windshield hoop on a TXT. You must have a marathon? They are narrower.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
MadMax78
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Its an 07 PDS. I tried to mount it to the windshield hoop but it put the L brackets in the bend of the hoop. I got it from a local shop. It works great just would rather have mounted it to the windshield hoop.
MadMax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax78 View Post
Its an 07 PDS. I tried to mount it to the windshield hoop but it put the L brackets in the bend of the hoop. I got it from a local shop. It works great just would rather have mounted it to the windshield hoop.
Same thing with mine it was a generic one from a local shop and I mounted mine to the top as well.
Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
Stout
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

The previous owner of mine had it mounted to the top, too. I took it down because it bounced too much and you couldn't see anything in it. I'm going to bend the brackets and then install it to the metal frame for some additional stability. I may just go buy some more brackets that will work better but I'm going to mount it to the metal frame somehow!
Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO