lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
wills250psd
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thumbs down resistor kit vglide ?

Can anyone tell me where (on the cart) part #101971101 goes? I just paid to have them installed and I believe I got took.
wills250psd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: resistor kit vglide ?

on the vglide, series of resistors.

CLUB CAR 1019711-01
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

on the rear side of v-glide you may have to take a battery out to see them there are 5 or 6 of them, what makes you think you got hooked?........................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
wills250psd
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have had a dead spot in the pedal and I took it to the shop. they called and said that is what it needed. I told them to fix it and when I picked it up I could tell the vglide had not been touched. the reason I could tell was the dirt on it was not disturbed. The cart still had the same problem. I went back and told them the problem was not fixed. They gave me my money back and said bring it back and they would fix it tommorow.I could tell by looking at the service guy that he knew nothing had been done. Now I am worried about taking it back I am not sure If I should give them another chance to fix it or not. I am sure they lied to me once.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wills250psd View Post
I have had a dead spot in the pedal and I took it to the shop. they called and said that is what it needed. I told them to fix it and when I picked it up I could tell the vglide had not been touched. the reason I could tell was the dirt on it was not disturbed. The cart still had the same problem. I went back and told them the problem was not fixed. They gave me my money back and said bring it back and they would fix it tommorow.I could tell by looking at the service guy that he knew nothing had been done. Now I am worried about taking it back I am not sure If I should give them another chance to fix it or not. I am sure they lied to me once.
no sir i would not take it back................your gonna end up with more problems then you have if they can,t repair a simple v-glide......i have a complete v-glide used if you want it 40 bucks plus shipping..........it worked perfect when i took it out of cart.......another guy wanted it but he hasn,t responed in 3 weeks so if your interested its yours..........the complete v-glide.................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 AM   #6
wbwood
Getting Wild

Club Car

Did you end up taking it back to them? have Brad's look at it when you get back...maybe that's not even what was wrong with it.
wbwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #7
wills250psd
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

NO, I dont trust them anymore. I think when I get back to town I will buy the one from shadowman. will
Old 06-27-2012, 08:09 AM   #8
wbwood
Getting Wild

Club Car

Well I just found out from them that the headlight on my cart is connected with a 16v to 12v reducer. Something I need to change out.
wbwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbwood View Post
Well I just found out from them that the headlight on my cart is connected with a 16v to 12v reducer. Something I need to change out.
Thats the way it's supposed to be?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
wills250psd
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Mine is connected to 16V because I was to cheap to buy the reducer.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car