lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
K.P.
Not Yet Wild

Default Tires for Snow?

I have a 2002 36V EZ-GO PDS TXT. I'd like to use my cart in winter for ice fishing. Towing my sled of gear and/or Clam 5600 suitcase type shanty. I'm looking at the possibility of lifting the cart but can't seem to find a tire that looks suitable for snow, neighborhood roads, and 2 acre yard. I'd prefer not to use chains, but would if a lake had little snow cover on the ice.
K.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Tires for Snow?

I use the Desert tread tire and it works real good all around even with a snow plow.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
EasyDoesItCustoms
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Tires for Snow?

The Kenda Terra Trac is a nice tire also but might be a little to aggressive for a lot of street driving. They even come in a size that you do not need to lift your cart.
EasyDoesItCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO