lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
Unforgiven
Feral

Mixed Breed

Default G14 Yamaha ATV front conversion

I got this in a wheel and deal. It's a JN3-114396 G14 1995 model Gas Burner. As it sits, it runs and drives. What yall think $260, not a bad deal? Well, I have been looking for a while for a cart I can give my dad. He has a small farm, hunts and fishes while enjoying the retired life.

First thing I noticed was the lack of ground clearance. I didn't want him getting stuck so I'm going to put some mud tires on it. Then there is a clearance issue. In comes a lift idea. In my eyes the front end is not a true independent front suspension, where the front tires don't pivot with the a-arms.

I have the 350 rancher left off the Marathon build and thought I'd graft that to the frame. Looks simple. We will see. Unless I get any bad feed-back from you guys.

After that it will be same old same old, (paint, top, lights, winch, bumpers)
Will have 24" tires on ATV bolt patterns. Will have 4on4 to 4on110 adapters on the back and will run the Yamaha motor. Any thoughts?

Oh yea,...it smiles at you,...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3165.JPG (129.4 KB, 0 views)
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts