lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #11
Lakebit
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: power loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterman View Post
I know people like eBay but getting the OEM part from a sponsor won't cost more and you get their support and the users here can test to their support.
Scooterman I think that most of the time it is cheaper to buy from a knowledgeable source than from ebay or discount stores. The correct part the first time saves time, aggravation and money every time

I don't like reordering parts that fail or don't fit and I really dislike paying for a part and shipping a second time or return and restocking cost
Lakebit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-19-2015, 09:53 PM   #12
stang99x
Gone Wild

Default Re: power loss

There is a supply of the old ones still out there that are new. You just have to find someone that has them. I have purchased a few things from TahoeDawg, of course he didn't know that until now as I didn't do it from here, but at the same time I know he also sells a great deal on ebay so knocking ebay sellers isn't all to bright seeing as he is also an ebay seller. I don't know why so many on here take issue with members using ebay. If you as the buyer are educated enough then you can find what you need at a very good price many times.....and if you find a seller like Revolution then you have a solid seller with a great reputation. I'm not against using the site sponsors, as I said I have in the past. I just don't get the hatred for fleaBay
stang99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car