lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 08:12 PM   #21
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: How Many Feet Of Cable For Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Forwarded an MU request!
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #22
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

MU= Man Up ?

Old 07-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #23
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang99x View Post
yes, 5 times 15 inches.

And I wasn't missing anything. I said it takes 12.8 feet to do the battery pack with the main positive and negative cables. The other wires I have not made any recently thus don't have on hand to provide an exact measurement.
However if memory serves I think (THINK, not KNOW) that the others were 4 x 48 inch, 1 x 16 inch and 1 x 12 inch (it may have been 2 x 12 inch) But this is from memory from many, many months ago so I am not sure that those are exactly correct.
First off, thank you 99x for answering my question, more or less.

I didn't know such a simple question could cause such a ruckus.
When I asked how many feet of cable for an upgrade, I figured they'd be one post with a number. That as you can see wasn't the case, they were 19 posts,22 now, (3 more while I was writing, I'm a slow typer)that went from: oh, I forgot, to looking for a website about moving batteries,to members not exactly being friendly to each other, to calls for admin.
Forums provide a wealth of information, more than any 1 person and most libraries can provide you. There are professionals, masters of trade, people with more years of experience than I've been alive(57yrs) and many other highly knowledgeable people who are kind enough to share their knowledge, experience and sometimes words of wisdom.This forum is no exception.
I've been a member of other forums for many years and I have learned to read, thoroughly read the OP and if I can contribute by directly answering a question either by direct knowledge or research, I will do so. Otherwise I keep my mouth shut.
This is a great forum, let's make it better.
Read and understand the OP, if you can truly answer the question then answer it. Don't challenge another poster, just post what you believe is correct information. If want to go off on another topic start a thread. And like in life, common courtesy rules.We are all friends here, we are here to help each other in the way that we can.
Just something to think about . Muddog
Old 07-02-2015, 09:09 PM   #24
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Ya' know? I have NEVER seen this written better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddog View Post
...Forums provide a wealth of information, more than any 1 person and most libraries can provide you. There are professionals, masters of trade, people with more years of experience than I've been alive(57yrs) and many other highly knowledgeable people who are kind enough to share their knowledge, experience and sometimes words of wisdom.This forum is no exception.
I've been a member of other forums for many years and I have learned to read, thoroughly read the OP and if I can contribute by directly answering a question either by direct knowledge or research, I will do so. Otherwise I keep my mouth shut.
This is a great forum, let's make it better.
Read and understand the OP, if you can truly answer the question then answer it. Don't challenge another poster, just post what you believe is correct information. If want to go off on another topic start a thread. And just like in life, common courtesy rules. We are all friends here, we are here to help each other in the way that we can.
Just something to think about . Muddog
Old 07-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #25
rib33024

stang99x. You need to read the rules. There is no reason to be calling other members names, were not 10 years old around here. If you can't play nice with others. Then find another place to Play.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:20 PM   #26
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Forwarded an MU request!
I'll agree with that
Old 07-02-2015, 09:32 PM   #27
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
stang99x. You need to read the rules. There is no reason to be calling other members names, were not 10 years old around here. If you can't play nice with others. Then find another place to Play.
I agree that we should be more patient with other members.
But in 99x defense, he was the only one of 25+ posts that actually attempted to answer my question. Once again ,Thank you 99x.
To all of those posting your comments, that's not what this thread was about.
It was about how many feet of cable for upgrade. Remember ?
If I could I would close this thread, it's going in a bad direction.
THREAD CLOSED ACCORDING TO MUDDOG
Old 07-02-2015, 09:46 PM   #28
stang99x
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddog View Post
I agree that we should be more patient with other members.
But in 99x defense, he was the only one of 25+ posts that actually attempted to answer my question. Once again ,Thank you 99x.
To all of those posting your comments, that's not what this thread was about.
It was about how many feet of cable for upgrade. Remember ?
If I could I would close this thread, it's going in a bad direction.
THREAD CLOSED ACCORDING TO MUDDOG
Your welcome Mud. As I said, if I can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to ask. And I concur with your previous post that there is a lack of courtesy in some places by some people. My reference to a troll was in response to someone who is challenging my answer on nearly every single thread I have posted on in the last 3 days. Pardon me for making a point of it on your thread, even I have little tolerance some days for irritants.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #29
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang99x View Post
Your welcome Mud. As I said, if I can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to ask. And I concur with your previous post that there is a lack of courtesy in some places by some people. My reference to a troll was in response to someone who is challenging my answer on nearly every single thread I have posted on in the last 3 days. Pardon me for making a point of it on your thread, even I have little tolerance some days for irritants.
PM sent
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car