lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2020, 11:03 AM   #1
dlbeltran
Not Yet Wild

Default new mcor and still no go!!!

I recently ran into a issue with my 2004 club car precedent (48v). It was having issues when I pressed the go pedal. it would jerk real fast and then begin to take off at a very slow rate. I was told by one of my local golf cart ripoff shops it could be the mcor. I was able to replace the mcor myself. no issues. Well, now the cart does not move at all. I checked my batteries and they are showing 50.0 volts all day long. I found some instructions on how to reset the obc, did that and still nothing. I don't know what else to do. I was told a little earlier to unplug the magnet deal on the motor to see if the cart moves but I will have to try that after work. Is there anyone out that may have any other suggestions incase the two I have don't work?
dlbeltran is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2020, 08:00 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: new mcor and still no go!!!

to BGW

Do you get a solenoid click when step on the go pedal in either F or R? Also, double check that the two connections to the MCOR are seated properly.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:46 PM   #3
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbeltran View Post
I recently ran into a issue with my 2004 club car precedent (48v). It was having issues when I pressed the go pedal. it would jerk real fast and then begin to take off at a very slow rate. I was told by one of my local golf cart ripoff shops it could be the mcor. I was able to replace the mcor myself. no issues. Well, now the cart does not move at all. I checked my batteries and they are showing 50.0 volts all day long. I found some instructions on how to reset the obc, did that and still nothing. I don't know what else to do. I was told a little earlier to unplug the magnet deal on the motor to see if the cart moves but I will have to try that after work. Is there anyone out that may have any other suggestions incase the two I have don't work?
So you replaced the MCOR on a running vehicle and it became a non-running vehicle? Was the new MCOR made in China?
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 07:53 AM   #4
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
So you replaced the MCOR on a running vehicle and it became a non-running vehicle? Was the new MCOR made in China?
TDawg, I purchased a spare for my 2005 CC. It's not an OEM one and wonder if you can point me or link where I can purchase an OEM mcor. I do have a generation 1 pedal assembly. Thank you.

FYI, I haven't needed to replace it yet and just want a backup just in case. The aftermarket one may work fine who knows.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:12 AM   #5
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by erict View Post
TDawg, I purchased a spare for my 2005 CC. It's not an OEM one and wonder if you can point me or link where I can purchase an OEM mcor. I do have a generation 1 pedal assembly. Thank you.

FYI, I haven't needed to replace it yet and just want a backup just in case. The aftermarket one may work fine who knows.
https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/p...cor2-precedent
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car