lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2020, 09:36 PM   #21
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent wont go...need help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweaver View Post
Well im not sure exactly what the issue is/was but i picked up a 1510 controller and undid the iq-excel modification that was suggested to me and it runs now. The 1515 controller still works in the Excel cart. If any one has done that swap, can someone confirm whether it is the black/white 13 pin or the blue/white 14 pin that is connected to the 3 pin purple? The instructions said black/white 13, but the picture has an arrow to the blue/white 12. Thanks!
It sounds like the 1515 controller you were attempting to use in the cart was bad. As for the 1510, you just need to put your wire harness back together like it was before. Not sure I understand the confusion. The wire colors should match. The instruction sheet I sent you shows exactly what it describes. The arrow is pointing to the black/white wire. Maybe you just looked at it wrong. But if you're going back to a 1510 it doesn't even matter. It all needs to be reverted back to factory.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Convert_IQ_to_Excel_Procedure[1](1)(1).doc (255.0 KB, 0 views)
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2020, 10:09 PM   #22
Sweaver
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the reply, the confusion was from the arrow pointing to pin 12 (blue/white) and the text referring to pin 13 (the black/white to the left of the one with the arrow).

In just a minute or two, it can switch between either controller now, so i just have a good spare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 241D236D-E612-4ADC-BEE7-5BC820D9AEF0.jpeg (363.9 KB, 0 views)
Sweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 04:08 PM   #23
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweaver View Post
Thanks for the reply, the confusion was from the arrow pointing to pin 12 (blue/white) and the text referring to pin 13 (the black/white to the left of the one with the arrow).

In just a minute or two, it can switch between either controller now, so i just have a good spare.
Weird. It doesn't look that way when I open it on my phone or my computer. It looks like your computer has shifted the entire text box and the arrow downward.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car