lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-28-2020, 09:26 PM   #1
sluggerlos
Not Yet Wild

Default Lift front end of 98 txt 1” for bigger wheels?

New guy here... I have a 98 TXT that I plan to keep for one more year until my club sells their fleet of lithium RXVs. I bought a new set of wheels size 215/50-12, I think it’s 20.5” diameter. I’d like to use them on the TXT until I get the new cart, but it’s very tight on the driver side front and rubs on sharp turns and bumps. I think it would be ok if the front was about an inch or two higher, any ideas how to raise it a little to accommodate this size tire? Appreciate any ideas, I searched the forum for a few days but didn’t find anything on point but if there is a thread and someone can point me to it I would appreciate that as well.
sluggerlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
lift, ride height, shock extension
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO