lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-27-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 2001 ez go workhorse performance

Ru can I jump in here? A lot of people say they can not get their belt on.
Put the belt over and on the drive clutch. Grab the secondary(driven) clutch movable sheave and rotate it opposite drive direction and push it open. Twist the belt 90 degrees and slide it onto the driven clutch and push as far between the sheaves as possible, rotate the driven and slip the belt on.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #22
mpilot
Not Yet Wild

What year did EZGO start putting the 28 degree clutch on the ST and how do I know when I am looking at a cart that is an ST?
mpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #23
ruredy
Born Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpilot View Post
What year did EZGO start putting the 28 degree clutch on the ST and how do I know when I am looking at a cart that is an ST?
I guess it was 99 when the first ST's came out, the side that goes up again the rear on the driven clutch will either be marked 28 or 36 indicating which it is. St carts have the truck looking front and a factory lift. most say on it unless repainted

Dooms, if you can open a driven clutch on these 4 strokes by hand your really doing something or you might need a new spring.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #24
go EZ
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

big mule,
I know this thread is old, but did you use the same spark plug when going from the 350 head to the 295? Don't want the plug busting the top of the piston.
go EZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO