lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #11
Gale Hawkins
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: What can you tell me about this 2006 cart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
Those are for cleaning your golf spikes when you get in the cart. It would never have these if it wasn't used for golf originally.
Probably came from Cardinal Creek Golf Club, there 2 of them, one in NY and one in IL.
That too is a plus over say FL or TX because of the longer winters equal more time in the barn equal less wear/tear. Based on its age it sound like an off lease cart that a dealer bought and tweaked before he resold it.
Gale Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #12
dougmcp
Gone Wild

So far it's been called a 2006 cart but no one will know for sure until the mfg number and serial number is posted.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #13
braxx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I bought a new set of batteries for my 1983 cart last month. I will put those new batteries into this cart and put the batteries from this cart into my 1983 cart. Then I will sell my 1983 cart.
I do need the "red" chip as I will mostly be using this 2006 cart for the campground with hills and a 9.5mph (Yes, posted 9 1/2mph speed limit).

I won't be able to pick it up until the 21st due to my work schedule and the seller only being available M-F 8am-5pm.
braxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:44 PM   #14
braxx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Funny thing is, I was bidding on the sellers other cart. Same year and model except it had a back seat instead of the box. I had bid up to $1875 but someone esle took it to $1901. So then this one ended 8 minutes later so I started bidding on it. It eneded at $1,100. So I'm way ahead of the game with this one. I'm glad I didn't win the one at $1876.
braxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #15
Gale Hawkins
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Sounds like a man with a plan. :)

Note assuming it is a PDS the red jumper plug will hold it back to about 10 MPH in our case with the foot OFF of the 'gas' but on the floor it will does 13 MPH. Ours will drop back to 9 MPH if the hills are steep but paved. On really really step hills covered in grass and kind of soft dirt it goes much slower but does keep moving.

We found our top speed on the level or up hills stays the same where the batteries are at 100% state of charge or the min of 50% SOC.

You have a long week in front of you. You can have the manuals in your head by then.
Gale Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO