lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #21
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: will a 48v cc charger work for my 48v ezgo conversion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy4639 View Post
Gornoman did you take what I said to be a personal attack on you are any of the others that answered the ? If so I do apologize.......
Andy, no apology is necessary. I was merely trying to defuse a thread that I saw going in an unwanted direction. I don't like seeing two friends of mine in a pissing match during the holiday season. So, I jumped in and did what I could.

You two guys are different as night and day, and I like that. The only thing the two of you do alike is get under each others' skin. That part I don't like.

Hope this helps. Merry Christmas.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #22
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
Andy, no apology is necessary. I was merely trying to defuse a thread that I saw going in an unwanted direction. I don't like seeing two friends of mine in a pissing match during the holiday season. So, I jumped in and did what I could.

You two guys are different as night and day, and I like that. The only thing the two of you do alike is get under each others' skin. That part I don't like.

I apologize to the forum for posting an insult to another sponsor. That was wrong.
Comments like post #9 and again in post #11 are not the kind of posts somebody who wants to get along posts... they are both attempts to insult. That is what started this, today.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:02 AM   #23
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post

gornoman,
Thank you.
Yes, I agree with you.
As for post #9 & #11 being about not getting along, no they weren't. They were about answering the question.
The responses he gave were about not getting along. Just read what wrote. I didn't call him any names. I didn't even direct my first post to him.
Last post on here for me on this.
I didn't call anyone any names like he did. I only stated facts about the orignal questions. I never directed the answer to him until he answered back.
The simple answer is yes it will work with his cart. Even if he doesn't use the timer he can use the charger with the right cord. It want be a auto charger but it will work. If you don't mind watching it. You can jumper these chargers just like a Power Wise and they work fine.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #24
TDAWG
Gone Wild

Some people just dont get it.
TDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO