lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2012, 06:28 AM   #21
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Trojan T-875 Question

You very well may have one or more weak batteries. I would do the load test on all of them individually and see if one or more are an issue. It only takes one bad battery to draw the whole pack down.

Charge your batteries then let them sit for 12 hours. With you digital meter take a reading of each battery and also the whole pack. Then, take your digital meter and tape the probes to one battery only and run the cart and record the reading of that battery under load. Do the same for the remaining batteries. Post all you readings.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #22
JEThompson
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ok will do
JEThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #23
rinman
Gone Wild

Club Car

The experts on the board here have said not to let your pack get below 50% charge, which is 48.4v on a 48 volt cart. I have one of Scotty's meters and it is accurate. I use 48.4 as my guideline. This is after the cart sits for a few minutes after driving around I take a look at where the meter settles. If it is getting close I start heading home.

Good Luck!
rinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #24
JEThompson
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Has anyone ever tested how many miles you can go before you get to 48.6 volts or 50% usage?
JEThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #25
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEThompson View Post
Has anyone ever tested how many miles you can go before you get to 48.6 volts or 50% usage?
I think that will differ for everyone and based on the condition of your batteries and terrain driven.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car