lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #1
Xonair
Not Yet Wild

Default Head lights are not working

The last time I was at my camp I noticed that my head lights would not work correctly. One of the amber lights would come on and the head lamps would be really low and flicker like an old horror movie scene. The tail lights would come on with no problems. The one thing I did notice is that both the front and rear lights would come on with the key in the off position and the FNR in the N positon. Before the lights only worked in the F and R position. Question is, Do you think the switch is bad or is their something more deeply rooted?
Xonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO