lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2017, 01:05 PM   #71
easygoing
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Battery Voltmeter

The meter Bob has works well I have one . It is very accurate. displays state of charge in percentage . Total pack voltage, And time elapsed in hours.
It was sent all wires connected . plugged into factory harness. drilled a hole for button. done .in 15min. Works great, Looks great also. Have not seen anything else available. $65.00 on ebay !
easygoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #72
emac
Not Yet Wild

I agree it is a well put together meter. The seller is very responsive. Mine only registers 1/2 charge on the bar graph even though the voltage shows full charge. The seller was more than happy to replace the unit, and I told him I would go through a charge cycle to see how it works. I doubt it is the meter, I think it is something in the controller, but I am hesitant to mess around too much with the wiring on this cart. It may work fine from 1/2 to empty. Who knows. At least I can see where the voltage is.

FWIW, my OEM gauge would show full charge and the cart would be great until it hit about 1/2 then it would go quick to empty. Go figure.
emac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #73
oldnavycdr
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

On mine it never shows 100% post charge but the voltage reading is accurate. I contacted the seller and will consider exchanging after a few more charge cycles. If I get the same readings then I know there is some slop in the controller and not the meter. But I would think emac should get a better than half reading when pack voltage is at 51V.
oldnavycdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO