lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
Firemed11
Not Yet Wild

Default Where is the six pin connector

I have been trying to do the test to see if my controller blew up or what it is but i cant find what is called the six pin connector. I have an 07 pds there isnt a pin connector with 6.
Firemed11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
Firemed11
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Where is the six pin connector

bump bump come on guys i know somebody knows what i am talking about help me out. i think they are talking about the one that has 10 wires but not sure.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Its on the front face of the controller. If your small wires come in on top then its not a PDS, it would be series.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
Firemed11
Not Yet Wild

it is a 1206 curtis i beleive if i remeber right. it is a pds not a series i have the tow run switch, also i have f1 and f2 i have a freedom chip in it that is a 5 the one from the switch is a four, the one on top above the selonoid is a 10 pin, and there are two down on the left side if looking right at it and one has 3 and the other has 4. everything i have looked at says it is a pds. my forward reverse is on the dash its a switch. but no six pin connector.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Firemed11
Not Yet Wild

i remeber now where the 4 pin lower left goes to the foot pedal. my controller looks just like the ones for a pds cart. anyone able to tell me what i means in the diagnostic thread on this site the six pin connector. oh and by the way roady 89 wasnt trying to sound like an a** i do appreciate the help you guys give i am just frustrated i fried the controler i know. that darn thing is gonna be expensive.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
Firemed11
Not Yet Wild

i have read through the diagnostic testing in the sticky at the top of this and i am thinking these arent for pds carts. would i be correct. if so that would explain my problem with the 6 pin connector not finding.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
roady89
nimda
Club Car

You need to back u a bit. You need to get the service manual from the stickies at the top of the forum. If your trying to measure the throttle thats going to be plug J4 on the PDS controller.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Firemed11
Not Yet Wild

Well here is the latest. I did fry the controller when i hooked some stuff up wrong ( go figure) I did download the manual and found the proper test i needed to do and according to the reverse beeper not working until i jumper the green\black wire to power then the controller is gone. ordered an alltrax now ( wanted one anyway now i can get and momma cant gripe ) opened up the old curtis and it blew all kinda stuff up in it.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO