lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2024, 04:13 PM   #101
HBDV
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Has anyone used one of these batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymz View Post
Got the battery temporarily installed. Had to bolt a couple of short cables together so my positive and negative cables would reach. The campground Iím at has one fairly smooth section of road, but itís a fairly steep hill. Cart used to top out at 22-23 mph on flat ground with just me on it. It easily topped 25 mph up the hill with 4 of the Trojans still in the cart and in 118į heat. Iím sure it would have gone faster if I didnít run out of room. I will say that my first impression is that this battery is well worth every penny.

i just picked up 97 cc ds and has 6 trojans, i was looking at the same cloud energy setup, for the price feel like taking the risk!, you have any pictures of the install?

any other items that delayed install a little besides the battery cable extension?
HBDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-10-2024, 06:46 PM   #102
jaymz
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Has anyone used one of these batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBDV View Post
i just picked up 97 cc ds and has 6 trojans, i was looking at the same cloud energy setup, for the price feel like taking the risk!, you have any pictures of the install?

any other items that delayed install a little besides the battery cable extension?
I could probably leave it as is, but my concern would be rubbing a hole in the case over time. Now that the cart is home, I plan to tear it down for paint, new suspension bushings and build a support for the battery along with some other things.

IMG_5461.jpg
jaymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car