lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2015, 01:46 AM   #11
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: My G9 find I went to look at....

Yep G16 or better if I can find one....
Bronco Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2015, 09:11 PM   #12
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

If it run well you could get a grand for it all day here. Nobody seems to know what age carts are, 575 is G1 pricing. I agree newer ones are nicer, all depends on your budget. When I bought my G9 it was barely 8 years old and $850, though 850 was worth a little more back then.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:24 PM   #13
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Ya I thought about reselling it..... I may make a offer....
Old 04-14-2015, 06:51 AM   #14
Dlcain
Gone Completely Insane

Club Car

Think I paid $1200 for mine with a freshly rebuilt motor. Pretty good deal at the time.... who knew I'd find this forum and sink twice that into it....lol
Dlcain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 06:53 PM   #15
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

We also bought ten carts to get that price, in January. They had a foot of snow on them and if they didn't start up we didn't buy them. We should have bought 50 or so.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:51 PM   #16
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

I called the guy back and told him I had a friend that may buy it.... and he tells me that $575. price he gave me was just for THAT day and NOW he wants $750.00! ....HUMMMMM
So I told him forget it! He then told me to bring a trailer if I want it for the price he told me! Guy's a headcase and full of $ hit!
We will go to look at it. My friend is a older guy... (85) and he's working on a 40 Ford he just went to Kansas for. He knows its a little rough but he will fix it up so he can take it to Pomona to shop for parts.....
Old 04-14-2015, 09:19 PM   #17
express
Getting Wild

If he buys it I have a box of parts I'll sell for $20. Let me know and for $50 I'll tell you what's in the box

.........seller sounds like a real stand up guy
express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:21 PM   #18
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

This guy sounds like a real "D Bag". I don't do business with people like that. I'd rather not deal with all the BS and get frustrated. Hope it works out for you. $575 for a project isn't all that bad, but sometimes the "worn out" carts need $1000 in parts to get them back to snuff. Keep us posted, get some pics! Good luck!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:31 PM   #19
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If it was not for my friend I would just buy it fix it up and sell it. Ya this guy is a piece of work... but it runs and drives so its just some clean up and maybe some re-wire oh and fix the fuel door...
Old 04-15-2015, 09:21 AM   #20
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
This guy sounds like a real "D Bag". I don't do business with people like that. I'd rather not deal with all the BS and get frustrated. Hope it works out for you. $575 for a project isn't all that bad, but sometimes the "worn out" carts need $1000 in parts to get them back to snuff. Keep us posted, get some pics! Good luck!
Ya Slo.... People like this are "fun" to deal with.... Not my first rodeo and I love to call these knuckleheads bluff.... They think they are "dealers"....poor ba$ turds! Only about 4 hrs. to find out if we buy it for him.

I love "the deal" and have gone with friends and relatives to car dealers just to mess with the desk managers... we always get a much better price and its hard for a dealer to combat a "2nd Baseman" because it could make the buyer leave so they try to deal the best they can.

I could have bought it and re-sold it to my friend or a couple $$ more but I won't do that to a friend..... Don't need the $$ that much that would make me do that.... still have to get up in the :am and look in da mirror...

Wahoo I've "Gone Wild"!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha