lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2016, 11:13 AM   #11
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-go cart value

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Not sure what bitch tires are but that would be just a plain straight off the course cart.
Bitch tires are what buddies and I call plain street tires. In this case I was useing them to describe those links type turf tires on an off the course cart.

I think we may be a bit cheaper than other areas with the amount of golf courses in the area. . Florida and myrtle Beach are probably similar as well.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2016, 11:14 AM   #12
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

The lift if paid to install would be at least $400-500 for a install and basic kit. And the tires are $300 to 400 probably so there is some value in an already lifted cart.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #13
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Ah.. Understood.. I usually tell someone you are looking at roughly 700-1000 bucks to do a lift and tires. All new of course.. I think one of the primary reasons they are cheaper in this area is because EZ-Go and Club Car's main plants are here. There are 4 or 5 businesses in Augusta that primarily do rebuilds for both of all the carts coming back from lease. Both companies lease land all over the area just for storage so there are a bunch of carts around.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:03 PM   #14
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Yep MR Golf Cart in waynesboro is huge! And yea cause of the plants there is little transportation costs to the courses the first time.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO