lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2019, 12:24 PM   #1
sdperini
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Trying to contact Bob Boyce

Bob trying to PM you about EZGO RXV programming but get the following:

The following errors occurred with you submission:

1)BobBoyce has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Your a very popular guy. I just wanted to talk with you about programming a controller. If you could PM a way to contact you at your convenience, I"ll get in touch with you. Thanks for your time.
sdperini is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2019, 01:34 PM   #2
sdperini
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Trying to contact Bob Boyce

Well I read another thread and understand now. I'll just check back and PM you when your box is not full. Sounds like your a very busy man.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:11 PM   #3
rib33024

he is on his way to KY. Not sure where you are

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...i-il-ia-6.html
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:40 PM   #4
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Trying to contact Bob Boyce

PM sent with info.
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:07 PM   #5
sdperini
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks Guys, I am in Georgia and have reached out to him.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:45 AM   #6
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdperini View Post
Thanks Guys, I am in Georgia and have reached out to him.
Nothing from you other than this thread.

Forget the PM system. It is not the fault of the forum, it is just that there are so many newer users that have dozens of questions each. Instead of searching the forum for answers, they are seeking me, usgicollector, and others, to answer those questions via PM. PM is for sending personal or contact information, not for asking questions that really belong in the open forum. I try to make as much information public as possible. I just don't publish my email address or phone numbers. This forum content is searchable globally by search engines, as well as by the built-in search functions. So do not send your email address or phone number in open messages, unless you really want the entire planet to have that information...

By asking and answering the more general questions in the open forum, you are not only going to get responses from multiple members, you are contributing to the open knowledge base of the forum, that others will be able to search.

So please, try to limit PM usage to personal information that should not be shared, and maybe then I can unclutter my inbox and sent folders. LOL

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:28 AM   #7
sdperini
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
Nothing from you other than this thread.

Forget the PM system. It is not the fault of the forum, it is just that there are so many newer users that have dozens of questions each. Instead of searching the forum for answers, they are seeking me, usgicollector, and others, to answer those questions via PM. PM is for sending personal or contact information, not for asking questions that really belong in the open forum. I try to make as much information public as possible. I just don't publish my email address or phone numbers. This forum content is searchable globally by search engines, as well as by the built-in search functions. So do not send your email address or phone number in open messages, unless you really want the entire planet to have that information...

By asking and answering the more general questions in the open forum, you are not only going to get responses from multiple members, you are contributing to the open knowledge base of the forum, that others will be able to search.

So please, try to limit PM usage to personal information that should not be shared, and maybe then I can unclutter my inbox and sent folders. LOL

Bob
I totally agree, If it was information that could help someone else I would have posted it publicly. I was just asking about the possibility of having you program my 2018 ezgo rxv controller and if you could, how to set something up (in person or through shipping). If your too busy I completely understand. Thanks for your reply.

Steve
Old 09-15-2019, 09:17 PM   #8
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdperini View Post
I totally agree, If it was information that could help someone else I would have posted it publicly. I was just asking about the possibility of having you program my 2018 ezgo rxv controller and if you could, how to set something up (in person or through shipping). If your too busy I completely understand. Thanks for your reply.

Steve
Perfect way to ask. If you want to mail it, send a PM to usgicollector and tell him this. He will PM you the instructions on how to remove/reinstall it properly, and where/how to mail it to me. That should answer your questions. He lives in Indiana in the summer, and Florida in the winter. We chatted yesterday while he was on the way to Florida, and I was returning home from a reprogramming trip to the northern midwest and back through Indiana and Kentucky. In a week, I'll be heading through Michigan to PA and back.

My next trip south will be in October, where I will cover Georgia, Alabama, and Florida.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:17 AM   #9
ALTSWEET
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Bob,

Can my 17 Express L4 controller be removed and mailed to you for programming or do you need the cart in person?

Ander
ALTSWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:58 AM   #10
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Is that cart 48v or 72v? If it's 48v there not much Bob can do for it to speed it up.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO