lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #21
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Default Re: G9 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10507581 View Post
Yeah, my uncle had a 2000 lb winch on his rihno and didn't like it(too weak). So he bought a 4000 lb winch, well his new rihno has a lot of recalls so he is selling it and asked me if i want the winch. So free is a nice buy, and he tore up his 2000 lb, lol. I dont even think this yamaha weighs 600lbs, i picked up the back of it with one hand. The name is my user id for college and no one has it, so i use it for everything.

Oh yeah i need to do the brakes, really they only work like at the last 1/2 inch before the brake pedal is all the way down.
FREE!!!!??? I'd put it on my cart! We thought you were going to have to purchase one and we were trying to save you some money. Cool you are getting it free.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #22
Gone Wild
Club Car

Well i have made quite a bit of progress, grinded nearly all the rust and repainted as well as cleaned the motor and a few new welds. I have a problem with the front tires though; when you sit down on the cart the front tires bow in like horrible... Any ideas
10507581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #23
craig tn
Gone Wild

Yamaha

King pins and bushing and or bearings
craig tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #24
Gone Wild
Club Car

I think its the bearings, but it looks cool and corners really well like this. However it is not right and the tires are already starting to wear. So i will check the bearings, thanks craig tn
Old 04-13-2009, 11:56 PM   #25
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: G9 project

Quote:
Well i have made quite a bit of progress, grinded nearly all the rust and repainted as well as cleaned the motor and a few new welds. I have a problem with the front tires though; when you sit down on the cart the front tires bow in like horrible... Any ideas
Nature of the Beast...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:03 AM   #26
Gone Wild
Club Car

Hmmm. Well the nature of the beast needs a lift soon in my opinion:) Oh yeah, after running the cart for a while, there is a little black tube coming off the differential, it looks like an over flow tube but it always leaks from it after driving. Any ideas why it is doing this so often, should i try to change the fluid?
Old 04-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #27
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: G9 project

Quote:
Hmmm. Well the nature of the beast needs a lift soon in my opinion:) Oh yeah, after running the cart for a while, there is a little black tube coming off the differential, it looks like an over flow tube but it always leaks from it after driving. Any ideas why it is doing this so often, should i try to change the fluid?
Maybe over full??? Dunno...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #28
Gone Wild
Club Car

I understand that is the obvious answer, i just dont understand why it slow leaks out? it is starting to bug me, well at least all the spots it is leaving.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:38 AM   #29
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Mine does the same thing and always has but my differential is a little overfull. I fill mine to the fill hole and just leave it.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #30
Gone Wild
Club Car

Ok, thanks spriddle i just wanted to make sure it was normal. I notice some other posts about putting in a in-line fuel filter and wondering if it might be a good idea. the cart when it is cold takes a little bit to get going(pull the choke out a little to get it going), then it slow gets up to speed but after driving it for a little bit it is great and goes right as you push the gas pedal. I am just wondering if i should ditch the filter in the gas tank and put an inline one in or not?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha