lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2020, 08:48 PM   #1
Mcp105
Not Yet Wild

Angry Yamaha g8 running wierd please help

So I got my Yamaha g8 gas running today after 2 years of sitting. I replaced the carb, battery, fuel pump, air filter, fuel filter and new oil. But I’m having a problem and I don’t quite know what it is. So when I run it with no air filter is runs like a a brand new cart but as soon as I put the air filter on it bogs out. And then it was smoking real bad and was slowing down and wouldn’t go can someone please tell me something I’m begging you.

Thank you for your time I’m lost bad .
Mcp105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2020, 10:13 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha g8 running wierd please help

Clean & Put the OEM carb back on it. Put the $30 china carb on a visible shelf as a reminder of what not to do in the future.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 05:13 PM   #3
J-ROB
Out to Lunch

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha g8 running wierd please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Clean & Put the OEM carb back on it. Put the $30 china carb on a visible shelf as a reminder of what not to do in the future.
J-ROB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gas, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha