lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #21
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Default Re: To ALL Zone Cart Owners That Received Your Cart, Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
You know Scuba I figured you for a camper that stayed in the back of a pickup truck just to save a dollar.
Nope... I'm a big spender... whenever I go camping I scoff at Pickup Truck Beds... nope... it's the Comfort Stations that you'll see me in when I crash! Nothing but the best for me... pure Comfort
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #22
roady89
nimda
Club Car

When I go camping I bring the 35FT travel trailer, my satellite dish and a 24db parabolic WIFI antenna so I can pick up internet. Gotta make sure you have RV hookups though.....running a generator is so archaic. I'm trying to figure out how to put a 56 inch HD TV in the trailer....I dont think it'll fit without taking it apart so....... I might just use an HD projector. Thats CAMPING! Sound like someone we know dont it.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #23
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
When I go camping I bring the 35FT travel trailer, my satellite dish and a 24db parabolic WIFI antenna so I can pick up internet. Gotta make sure you have RV hookups though.....running a generator is so archaic. I'm trying to figure out how to put a 56 inch HD TV in the trailer....I dont think it'll fit without taking it apart so....... I might just use an HD projector. Thats CAMPING! Sound like someone we know dont it.
You know... I believe I've seen you at Ft. Wilderness... now that I think of it!

Anyway, sorry to take this thread off track... (it's GCF's fault of course...) but once again...

Welcome Zone cart owners
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:59 AM   #24
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabud View Post
You know... I believe I've seen you at Ft. Wilderness... now that I think of it!

Anyway, sorry to take this thread off track... (it's GCF's fault of course...) but once again...

Welcome Zone cart owners
I am sorry I will go back to my own sandbox.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:50 PM   #25
Patty m
Not Yet Wild

Please need advise. Zone nev will not move forward faster than 5 mph. Speed sensor, magnet and computer all updated..any ideas?
Patty m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:28 PM   #26
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty m View Post
Please need advise. Zone nev will not move forward faster than 5 mph. Speed sensor, magnet and computer all updated..any ideas?
Solenoid can cause it to run slow lie that. Are you getting a code?
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay