lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
vzdude
Gone Wild

Default Tires bigger than 23's ?????????

Guys.......I am losing my mind trying to find tires at a decent price that are decent looking and larger that 22 10 10........................Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am currently working with an engineer at Jakes to determine what is the best lift for my carryall II XRT and I want to get either 25's or 26's under it ! I also wanna keep the front brakes......I know , I know, but I haul a pretty good load from time to time!

2000 Club Car Carryall XRT II on 22's X 10 . Wanna go higher !
vzdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
vzdude
Gone Wild

Default Re: Tires bigger than 23's ?????????

Well......after a LOT of searching google, I found a place called motorcycle superstore. Bought 4 25x11-10 Dunlop quadmax tires for 255 bucks and free shipping! Was gonna upgrade to 12 or 14 inch wheels, but the engineer at Jakes said that the only way to get a better ride and keep the front brakes was to get bigger tires on a smaller wheel......guess I saved some money there! That and I like the wheels that are on it . Pics will show up within hours of the parts!
Old 08-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
SCRAP
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well, I was going to suggest them and Rocky Mountain for tires. Looks like you got it, gl!

-SS
SCRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:58 AM   #4
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

yeah vz.. post some pics! i dont have the xrt... but how are those rear brakes setup. are they mechanical cables like the carryalls? or hydraulic? if hydraulic i may need to invest in a set of them... thanks!
Bad92Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
vzdude
Gone Wild

4 wheel Drum , mechanical cable brakes......hydraulics would be nice, but probably not necessary for my driving
Old 08-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

bummer... ok. thanks! i was hoping.. i guess i need to fab something up to get hyrdos in the rear...
Bad92Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car