lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
holeshot
Not Yet Wild

Default How much is this 2000 Carry All 2 worth?

I found a 2000 Carry All 2 with 478 hours for sale. I don't know much at all about carts and would greatly appreciate any help!! This one seems completely loaded! It has a full cab with all the options. Windshield wiper, fan, and its heated. It has headlights, tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, even a horn! It has an aluminum dump bed with an electric/hydraulic actuator to dump the bed.
It used to be a parking enforcement vehicle because u can see on the cab where the letters were and it has the orange light on top of the cab.
I drove it around and it runs great! No blue smoke and fires right up when you hit the gas.
Anyone know anything about these? or what its worth?
The lady who is selling it is asking $3000 and it comes with a trailer, extra set of wheels and tires and she also put in a new battery last year.
holeshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: How much is this 2000 Carry All 2 worth?

It all depends on what you need it for, If you want a small farm / garden utility vehicle it is probably a reasonable price, around here they go for $2000 or so. I have to wonder why a "parking enforcement" cart needed a dump bed though, perhaps the ticket writer was a lard arsed sob who couldn't get his corpulent frame through the door aperture and instead chose to ride in the bed en-route to writing tickets to hapless motorists who had gone ten seconds past their parking meter time.
I effing hate parking enforcement wallahs so I may be a hair biased

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Just a thought while i'm ranting, I just paid $3000 for an 02 Ford "Exploder" with only 60k miles on the clock. Replacement vehicle for the wifes rear ended Audi. How is a single cylinder limited use golf cart that is two years older worth as much as a multi passenger SUV truck in very nice condition Tis a mystery to be sure !!

Chris.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
holeshot
Not Yet Wild

Good point Chris. I just bought a brand new Foreman 500 for 7 grand. I could buy a pretty nice used vehicle for that!

If it helps any, the cab on this cart is exactly like the ones here: http://www.bulldogsupply.com/WWW/Bul...cabkitpage.htm

I am just trying to determine the value of this so I can make a good offer.

Thanks!!
Old 09-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
BLACK DEATH
Gone Wild

Club Car

Id offer $2000 and see what happens
BLACK DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by holeshot View Post
Good point Chris. I just bought a brand new Foreman 500 for 7 grand. I could buy a pretty nice used vehicle for that!

If it helps any, the cab on this cart is exactly like the ones here: http://www.bulldogsupply.com/WWW/Bul...cabkitpage.htm

I am just trying to determine the value of this so I can make a good offer.

Thanks!!
I have to say, that is a nice looking cart but I personally couldn't justify the $5695 price tag. I can get a decent 2000 year model regular CC for around $1000 here in MO, factor in a nice little 6'x4' used tilt trailer for around $350 and you have a very handy yard hauling rig for pretty cheap that can also be used on the golf course, but that's just me. I guess if you need a year round light farm vehicle it might be justifiable. You never said what you needed it for Holeshot, it might very well work for you but if it were me I would plough ahead with a cash offer of say.... $2500 and have the cash in my pocket.
Please let us know how it pans out for you.

Chris.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
holeshot
Not Yet Wild

Chris, the one I am looking at isnt the $5695 cart. I was just showing that link to give everyone an idea what the cab looks like. The lady who is selling it is asking 3 grand for it, and she wouldnt go down in price. She just put a new battery and off road tires and wheels on it, and the tilt trailer is included in the $3000 price.

I am going to use it for around the house work, hauling wood, etc. I have been looking for a side by side or golf cart with a dump bed and I came across this one.

I talked to a local golf cart dealer and told him the details about this one. He said to snatch it up right away. If I dont, he said he will. lol.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
matt H
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

meter maids eat their young
matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt H View Post
meter maids eat their young

Chris.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #10
matt H
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I painted streets we did it without cops and tickets , cleaning a gutter is much simpler , its wrong when someone pays to park in front their own home.

shame on them if they ticket for profit
matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car