lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
pcvst.tech
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Default 2007 par car accessory circuit problems

The manager of the electrical department here drives around in a 2007 columbia par car summit #5FCLS46A581000181, and he brings it to me yesterday with an electrical issue. The lights, wipers, and signals cut out intermittently. I took a quick look at the connections at the battery bank and found it all looking clean, and tight. I've got like a hundred other issues to work on in the shop here, and I'm hoping someone here can toss me a bone, ya know, like the fuse location for this circuit or a copy of a wiring diagram, so I can get right to the point, and get on with something else. Cheers!
pcvst.tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: 2007 par car accessory circuit problems

Check the "weatherproof" fuse holder, known for getting corroded. It's black and about the size of a flash drive.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPC_Electrical_Schematic_12V_AccessoryWiring_Rev4.pdf (192.2 KB, 0 views)
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
pcvst.tech
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2007 par car accessory circuit problems

Awesome! Thank you so much.
pcvst.tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar