lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: best buy for 48v dc reducer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Your math was correct! I dont know your expertise background, i'm just saying this is simple math. If you want to school me, i'm always willing to learn. Anyone who "knows it all" cant be educated of anything. My post was a joke, don't take it wrong. Im no engineer, although i have built lots of stuff that "didnt exist". I do this for the love of "building". That is why i love my job (most of the time). No challenge intended.
No, I didn't take it wrong at all!!
That equation is something I picked up on here learning about reducers; it's really all I know other than basic voltage, circuits, etc.
I noticed your sig has the Ohms law in it and mentions a quiz, that's why I said that...
I'm the same, I enjoy electric carts, and know enough to get by...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #12
kev2504
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
Just sayin
kev2504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #13
kev2504
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I installed a $25 10A one, and it works great so far. Got it from Amazon. I do have an all LED light kit tho.
I still need to re-wire it to have a relay or switch to turn it off. If someone can provide me with a way to wire and the parts needed that would be awesome.
Kev
kev2504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha