lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2015, 09:10 PM   #11
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 4" or 6" lift for multi-use TXT?

For the most part I use the Oem 4 inch economy kit if my starter hubs are in good shape. I run 23s on my 01 and newer carts and haven't really had any rubbing problems.. Have a couple of pre 01 with the old style suspension and have had some 22s scrub if I torque it hard. They do have ST front cowls so maybe they fenders are closer..

Also like was said, the higher they get the more unstable they get. My daughters buddy flipped my daughters workhorse with 22s and 4 inch lift at roughly 22-24mph.. They limped away a little bloody and doubt it will happen again..cart has an 1 1/2 inch tube enclosure that did well..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (328.2 KB, 0 views)
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-22-2015, 11:32 PM   #12
stang99x
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxPilot View Post
So I can get a MadJax 5" drop axle or a 4" EZ-Go premium factory lift for basically the same cost delivered. Is there any reason to choose one over the other? Any reason to NOT choose the factory lift?

Paul
Both of them are quality kits. Madjax will have more and better other accessories available to you should you want them, and EZGO tends to be high on some prices. Otherwise, it's personal choice
stang99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:57 PM   #13
JaxPilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 4" or 6" lift for multi-use TXT?

So extreme kartz has the madjax 5" drop axle kit at half price this week. $179, free shipping. They are not a site sponsor, but are they a reputable company to buy from?
extremekartz. com/madjax-5-drop-axle-lift-kit-e-z-go-txt-see-description/#write_review
JaxPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:22 PM   #14
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Don't know about the company but do know posting a link from a non sponsor I think will get you in trouble..
Old 07-01-2015, 09:47 PM   #15
stang99x
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxPilot View Post
So extreme kartz has the madjax 5" drop axle kit at half price this week. $179, free shipping. They are not a site sponsor, but are they a reputable company to buy from?
www. extremekartz. com/madjax-5-drop-axle-lift-kit-e-z-go-txt-see-description/#write_review
Call MadJax and they can tell you about that vendor. I have done that in the past for customers of mine wanting madjax items and finding them cheaper locally that madjax sells them. I'll make it easy for you. Call 229-289-1300 and ask for Shane. Ask him about the company you are talking about and he'll let you know if it is legit.

Also, did you look at Steeleng? His kit is $165.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Don't know about the company but do know posting a link from a non sponsor I think will get you in trouble..
He isn't selling something so he can post the links for our opinions and benefit. You can't post links for your own business sales unless you are a vendor.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:55 PM   #16
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

This what I have read from the rules. Am I misreading it?

No business advertising or posting links of other golf cart business sites other than those of our sponsors:
Old 07-02-2015, 10:21 AM   #17
stang99x
Gone Wild

He is asking for a referral on whether or not to do business with someone. I am referring him to someone who can help him make that decision in an educated manner. Neither of us are selling anything or telling anyone to go to the link and buy something. When forums get to the point that they won't let people use them for what they are designed is when a forum begins to fail. I don't care where anyone buys there stuff. I've openly admitted I am a technician, installer and retail location but I don't offer my services here to anyone. From time to time I help out some member whom otherwise couldn't afford to do something but that is just me being kind. No one has to take my advice
Old 07-02-2015, 11:02 AM   #18
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
This what I have read from the rules. Am I misreading it?

No business advertising or posting links of other golf cart business sites other than those of our sponsors:
kgsc You are reading it right. No business advertising or posting links of other golf cart business sites other than those of our sponsors. This is the rules here at BGW. You can only post a live link to one of our sponsors, they are the one that help keep BGW alive for all the free info you get here.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:11 AM   #19
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Stang, I'm not trying to be ugly or get anyone in trouble and I am with you, if someone asks me my opinion about a company or a product I have no problem giving the name of either. It is when someone posts a direct link to a product for a non sponsor retailer that is the no no.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:10 PM   #20
JaxPilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

My Bad, and apologies. I won't make that mistake again. I was going to go fix it, but I can't seem to edit the original post.

Paul
JaxPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO