lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2018, 01:46 PM   #11
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax XCT Update 2/15/2018

Precedent IQ PQ06 Alltrax XCT 48500IQ. With my cart if I am sitting at a red light on a slight incline. When I take my foot off the brake and if the cart starts rolling backwards even the slightest bit, the throttle becomes disabled until completely stopped again. I can minimize this by adjusting the plug braking slider higher but not eliminate it. Is this the problem we are talking about here? Will the diode fix this problem?
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2018, 02:05 PM   #12
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Nope, but the plug brake current is the correct adjustment for that issue.

I have mine set to 280 amps and while allows the cart to roll backwards, it will go forward when you step on the gas.

I liked the way the Original Excel Controller activated the dynamic brake in this same scenario a lot more.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:38 AM   #13
1sharphook

FYI on Feb 16, 2018 Alltrax Technical support indicated, specific to the XCT48500-IQ installed on my Precedent:

"I'm not sure how that [Regen Diode] ended up on our diagram but it doesn't need to be on the Club Car. It's only for the EZGO carts."
Old 02-18-2018, 08:54 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sharphook View Post
FYI on Feb 16, 2018 Alltrax Technical support indicated, specific to the XCT48500-IQ installed on my Precedent:

"I'm not sure how that [Regen Diode] ended up on our diagram but it doesn't need to be on the Club Car. It's only for the EZGO carts."
Not sure who you got that info from but on 2/15/18 I got this footnote from an Alltrax technician
(This issue can also happen on club cars, which we just found out a day or two ago, so all of the CC IQ schematics will be getting re-updated to show that regen diode again.)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:36 PM   #15
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

2 new maps for PQ bandit IQ motors available. Contact your dealer for these.
If you are on the fence about ordering I want to give you a heads up ... the 2018 price increase is coming very soon.

This has become an annual ritual.
I got an increase in 2015, 2016, 2017, and now 2018. Could we just hold for one year?
By the way I adsorbed last years increase.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car