lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Ken taylor
Not Yet Wild

Default Up To Par Covers

Hi all has anyone tried contacting this seat cover company lately ? I placed an order about a week ago . Haven't received confirmation of order and tried calling and emailing them . Just wondering if they are still around or maybe on vacation . Thanks
Ken taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-26-2018, 11:19 AM   #2
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Default Re: Up To Par Covers

they were fine a few weeks ago when I drove by.
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:35 PM   #3
Gearhead1956
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

I got my covers made there last summer. They were a little slow on shipment. I talked to them a few times on the phone, seems like a small shop that stays very busy!
But their product and price was worth the wait.

If I owned the place I would raise the price to slow the orders and make the same profit, LOL
Gearhead1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:40 PM   #4
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

I was in their shop 2 weeks ago and placed an order, but I'm not in a hurry. They did answer the phone when I called. The number I called had an answering machine that provided another number to call. They moved into a new location from what is on their website.
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:08 PM   #5
Ken taylor
Not Yet Wild

I had called both numbers both voice mail boxes were full , also sent a follow up text . I'll keep trying maybe vacation or had a family emergency. Everything I have read about them and product has been too rated . I keep you all posted if I hear something soon . Thanks for all your responses
Old 03-26-2018, 08:00 PM   #6
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I've ordered from them several times and always had my covers delivered within 2 weeks;they produce a quality product for a very fair price IMHO .
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:53 PM   #7
Philfrompa
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I just got covers from them. They lack communication skills. I had to email them just to see if they received my payment. I was informed that they did, and then they sent me a copy of the PayPal receipt. This was almost a week after I ordered so I asked them how long does it usually take for delivery.

They said 2 weeks to make the covers and to ship. I got the covers after 3 weeks, and never got a notice that they were shipped and a tracking number.

Other then that, the covers were perfect.

Phil
Philfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:52 PM   #8
Ken taylor
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Phil , I was able to get them on the phone today and all is good . They are just getting really busy .
Old 03-27-2018, 06:00 PM   #9
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Top grade product!
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:17 PM   #10
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

Communication was downright awful for me, slow, and rude. Even refused to take an order for a cart I purchased with one of their own covers on the front seat. I asked for a matching one for a rear seat. And since I didn't purchase the front they refused. I told them i dont mind if the material is not an exact match because by my eye its close enough and the colors match theirs perfectly amd ive got no reply since then.....since order Its been 16 days. No refund, no cover.
reeseman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car