lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2021, 12:38 PM   #1
Reuter5
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 99 Club Car DS

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. My wife and I purchased a well maintained 1999 Club Car DS. It has an aftermarket lift kit and light kit. Everything on it has been well maintained and installed professionally. We are all of a sudden having an issue with our lights. They are aftermarket LED headlights. They came as a pair, passenger and driver side. They worked fine last summer and now all of a sudden when you turn them on both have a flicker to them. It seems as if the bottom 3 LED lights work fine but the top 3 have the flicker. We went and checked all the wire connections and they seem pretty tight. Any input on what the issue might be would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to talking to fellow members out there! I'll get pictures up as soon as we can.
Reuter5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2021, 01:51 PM   #2
phipps33
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 99 Club Car DS

Sounds like maybe the drivers are going bad. Weird that both top sets went bad at the same time.
phipps33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:06 PM   #3
Reuter5
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks. So yea, it started with the passenger's side. Shortly after the driver's side started doing it. Would the lights themselves need to be replaced or where should I start?
Reuter5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 07:33 PM   #4
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

I had the same issue with my led headlights. I'm not sure why this happened after only a month of little use.

Since I rarely drive in the dark, I went back to the halogen headlights.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flickering headlights
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car