Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2022, 08:39 PM   #81
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Do not buy from boblay

I have scoured my PM's looking for her email address as I thought I might have it. No luck here. Maybe Scotty has it from his contact with her? I just don't understand why she has not been in touch after all the PM's we have exchanged previously. I hope she is OK.
Cartmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2022, 09:32 AM   #82
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Something just don't add up in this post. Did someone here send her a controller ? so if they did I would think they have a contact number. 17 days since she last logged on.
Unless something happened to her you would think she could come back and say thanks. Oh well.
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 09:39 AM   #83
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

I got to admit I am concerned as I spent a lot of time on the forum and more in PM's getting some basic rewiring done to put the cart back to as close as stock as we could and then fault diagnosing to confirm what the problem was. Sam works as a Nurse and came across as a really genuine person. I can only assume some circumstance or another has changed and I sincerely hope it is not something serious. Hopefully she will be back soon to get her cart sorted out.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:02 AM   #84
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

She’s also in the Tampa/Clearwater area which a few weeks ago that whole area got nailed by hurricane Ian. Being she is a nurse she may be involved in helping with all of that as well.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 10:37 AM   #85
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

I was hoping that might be the case, I have relatives on vacation there at the moment and they said things had been bad.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:31 PM   #86
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Cartmaster email me.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 02:40 PM   #87
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

I live south of Sarasota.... I'm lucky and I'm ok but MANY people are not. Some still have no water or electricity. I get 3 days off a week and those are spent south of me doing whatever I can to help.... Currently my garage and a bedroom are filled with other peoples stuff until they get Insurance to pay out and fix their houses.. It's bad. I hope she faired ok, Clearwater didn't get hit that bad compared to others, and if she is a nurse she's probably very busy...
mrmotoguzzi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 04:23 PM   #88
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

The Tampa Bay area including Clearwater dodged hurricane Ian pretty well, don’t know of anyone in this area that had damage. Everything was further south of Tampa Bay and then some. Recovery is going better than expected. Ft Myers has a long road ahead.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 12:15 PM   #89
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

I have managed to get hold of Sam

There is no problem, She was waiting until getting new batteries before starting a new thread for the install. She apologised for any confusion. I will maybe suggest she either continues here when ready or link to a new thread from here.
Old 01-30-2023, 07:26 AM   #90
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

As this issue came up in another thread recently, I managed to correspond with Samantha today and have sent a copy of her email to Scotty with an explanation.

She will be back and will need as much help as she can get LOL.

Just a small part of her email

"Thank you for reaching out! Please let the guys know I am here, I'm not a scam and I am looking forward to their help finishing this cart up! It just got knocked down the "honey do" list for a little while. "
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts