lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2022, 04:15 PM   #1
EricJDavis1
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default ISO/WTB EZGO 36v series motor

I am looking for a stock ezgo 36 V motor for my 1977 3wheel. I have recently converted it to solid state and I am about due for new batteries so I was wanting to switch it to 48v since everything will accept it but the motor was upgraded by the previous owner so it is an aftermarket 36v motor that will not take 48v. Apparently the stock motors were able to take 48v without issue. This is a 10 spline with Dana differential. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks
EricJDavis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
3 wheel, ezgo, solid state
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO