lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #11
unohoo
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Purchased a '96 Trans2 Golf Cart, does anyone have a wiring diagram?

Hi, I bought the Trans2 in August. Being a newbie, I tried getting anykind of info for about 3 months. No luck. I finally started taking it apart (taking pictures all along the way for reference to keep me out of a deeper hole). I replaced the master contactor, foreward and reverse contactor, dc to dc power supply, and a programable controller, all along the way asking everyone about wiring. I received wiring diagrams with the equipment that was purchased. One fellow told me to start over and make my own diagram. After many 10-hour days, I did it. It's been running for a few months, now. I got the 1999 - 2002 GEM Manual on line awhile back and found out the Trans2 has much in common with the 1999 section (except for the wiring diagram).
I'm 79 years young with time on my hands, so I put the time to good use.
The Trans2 is on ebay on its second day of a 10 day run (it was started on 2/11/12). Check it out. I should have some pics of electrical parts that were installed and send them to you. If not, I can take a few more pics and send them to interested parties. Thanks for the message. Jack
unohoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
chasehoe
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Purchased a '96 Trans2 Golf Cart, does anyone have a wiring diagram?

I just got a trans2.
Mine is stuck in turf mode anyone know whats wrong?
Did you sell yours?
chasehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #13
chasehoe
Not Yet Wild

i found a trans2 wiring diagram.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #14
unohoo
Not Yet Wild

Hi, It would be nice to have a wiring diagram, although it is now running it wouild be nice to see how close the one that we made-up is to your diagram. Thanks. Jack
unohoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #15
chasehoe
Not Yet Wild

I tryed putting it on but it said the file was to big.
If anyone needs it tell me your email
Old 03-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #16
fixer67
Not Yet Wild

I have a Trans 2 that has 3 wires going to the parking brake switch. A green wire, a white wire, and a black wire. The charger does not want to work and I have been told it will not until the parking brake is wired up. I do not have any idea of which wire goes where on the parking brake switch. I need help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02-18-12_151125.jpg (56.6 KB, 0 views)
fixer67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
chasehoe
Not Yet Wild

Well mine doesnt have the wires to the parking brake switch and the charger works. What state are you from? Im geussing one of the wires for the charger isnt hooked up since they moved it from the back to the front.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #18
fixer67
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasehoe View Post
Well mine doesnt have the wires to the parking brake switch and the charger works. What state are you from? Im geussing one of the wires for the charger isnt hooked up since they moved it from the back to the front.
We now have the charger back in the right spot and all hooked up and the cooling fan in the charger runs and it looked like it was charging but then batteries seem not to be taking a charge. Been told by some one that says they have a Trans 2 that the charger will not charge unless the park brake is set which means the wires have to be hooked up for it to see the park brake is set. I am going to take some more readings and do some more tesitng this week end.
fixer67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
creese21
Not Yet Wild

Hi,
I found this forum by accident, but I hope I can help before I search for an answer to my Trans2 problem. I have both the owners manual and the service manual for my Trans2. The service manual is 45 pages long and covers everything and it does include the wiring schematics. The service manual and a good label maker have helped me tremendously. My Trans2 would not have ran at all for the last 4 years without it. But, can someone tell me how I can attach a PDF files?
Cheryl

Last edited by creese21; 08-25-2012 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: looking for attachment option
creese21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:19 AM   #20
vdrive502
Not Yet Wild

I have a trans 2 also and my charger is not working who can fix this?
vdrive502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO