lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #21
langstonjones
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Electrical Motor Products, Inc- Custom Motors

Quote:
Originally Posted by haftafish8780 View Post
Ok so I just placed my order today. I decided to go with choice #2 the
- EX1-4005-LR*z2 I can't wait to get it in and I am having Chuck make 3 different Maps for me so I can kind of plug and play. I will let everyone know how I works out
Guess I'll go with Plum Quick since I can't get a return email from EMP. I'm ready to buy, not wait. And I can call the guys at PQ and discuss what I need.
langstonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2016, 09:53 PM   #22
haftafish8780
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by langstonjones View Post
Guess I'll go with Plum Quick since I can't get a return email from EMP. I'm ready to buy, not wait. And I can call the guys at PQ and discuss what I need.

Chuck has been very responsive to my emails. However like PQ (PQ is very hard to get on the phone) I am sure they are super busy, both small family owned companies and you can't go wrong with either one. Have you tried to caLL EMP? tel:877-455-1599
haftafish8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 04:01 PM   #23
wap1136
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I just dug in to see what my motor is so I can add lithium batteries. I have the EMP EJ8-4001A-LR3.11*. EMP serial # M18-0022. Just so you know I bought the cart this way (Club Cart Precedent 2013) and everyone wants to know how it goes so fast. With gps measurement wife in passenger seat it does 28 mph. I plan on putting new lithium batteries in it but I guess I should find out what controller is in it too. Ant suggestions are greatly appreciated. Leaning toward Extreme team 200ah but don’t have enough info yet. Thanks
wap1136 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motor, upgrade, upgrade contoler
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car