lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
kymike
Gone Wild

Default ezgo for sale

i have a chance to buy some 2003 and 2004 ezgo gas carts they will be direct from ezgo i can get one for 2000 but if any one else is interested and we could buy a few of them at one time i am hoping to maybe to get a few hundred off them u am in cincinnati ohio area the carts will be in lexington ky we will be able to go look and pic out the ones we want let me no if any one is intersted
kymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-14-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Radicalgolfcarts
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: ezgo for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymike View Post
i have a chance to buy some 2003 and 2004 ezgo gas carts they will be direct from ezgo i can get one for 2000 but if any one else is interested and we could buy a few of them at one time i am hoping to maybe to get a few hundred off them u am in cincinnati ohio area the carts will be in lexington ky we will be able to go look and pic out the ones we want let me no if any one is intersted
What course are they off of?
Radicalgolfcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
kymike
Gone Wild

Default Re: ezgo for sale

i am not sure these will be fleet cars that are returned to ezgo after the lease is up let me no if you are interested i am going to call the sales guy next week and see what kind of deal he will give if we buy more than one he said that he could get me in a 03 or a 04 for around 2000 and i a hoping if a few people are wanting one we can get afew bucks off i have a friend that going to get one and my self
kymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO